How it worksSign-up and make contact in 3 easy steps!
Create a profile. Creating a profile is easy, most of the questions can be answered with a click of your mouse. Your profile contains your description and preferences, we use it to match and introduce you. You can even add photos and videos to increase the appeal of your home.
View flatmates. Viewing profiles is fun because you're matched with the people you want and we provide a lot more information than other websites. At this point you can shortlist your favourites and activate your profile with the free service coupon so it's visible to others and you can make contact.
More matches. Finding a flatmate is quick because your home will be advertised to every person who visits this website to see what's available in your area. People that sign-up and match with you can shortlist your profile and get in touch using the contact details you've provided.
Types of people that use this service to find a home
- Singles, couples and 2 friends
- Workers, students and travellers
- Short, medium and long-term stays
- Straight, gay and lesbian people
- Parents with live-in children
Additional features of this service
- Our team will review your profile and provide helpful advice where needed.
- All our listings have been reviewed for quality and accuracy by our team.
- You have the option to be notified about new matches and messages.
- You can block other profiles to stop them from contacting you.
- You're only matched with people that are interested in your location.
- There are more questions about your requirements for better matching.
- Questions about your requirements show the popularity of each choice.
- Our 2-way matching ensures the people you match with also match with you.
- Matches are grouped according to how well they match with your profile.
- A link to your profile is provided for use in emails and Facebook etc.
- Expert service and assistance is provided by our very experienced team.
- You can contact our service team by online messages, email and phone.
- A facility for requesting character references from potential flatmates.
- User friendly website with logical menus and well organised information.
- Online help centre that provides help and advice about this service.