Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Wardrobe or rack
Queen sized bed with bedside drawers,
Large freestanding wardrobe,
Plenty of space for small couch or desk.
Description of the home
1st thing is the excellent food that you could be treated to.
- bus stop at either end of the street, 3 min walk. Bus goes to either city, Elizabeth Centre, Munno Para Shops or Smithfield station.
- Munno Para shopping centre within 15 min walk, Blakeview shops 25 min walk, Elizabeth Downs shops 5 min walk.
- walk to Smithfield train station within 20 min.
- house has evaporated ducted air con for summer and a wood fire for winter.
- your room has its own small box, wall mounted air con, for heating and cooling.
- your room has external entry.
- we have a pool and large patio areas for summer bbqs.
- large shed for storage.
- plenty of refrigerator space.
- bills that are included in rent are: electricity ( within normal allowances), water, Netflix, Amazon prime, unlimited broadband WiFi.
- for a little extra each week, you can have access to at least one cooked meal per day.
- Living area heating
- Cable or satellite TV
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Storage room
- Balcony, patio or deck
- Courtyard, garden or yard
- Swimming pool
Bills and expenses
Most bills included in rent.
Power, water, Netflix, Amazon prime, WiFi.
A little extra each week will get you at least one cooked meal per day.
- Male, straight
- Male, gay/bi
- Computers or Internet
- Cooking and food
- Health and fitness
#1 is house owner, full time worker, transport industry, night shift. Mid fifties
#2 full time worker, logistics, day shift, smoker, late fifties
#3 unemployed, physical injury, house cook, early forties.
All are straight shooters but easy going and down to earth and know what we want.
We don't do drama.
We have all been married before.
Trust. We need to be able to trust that you will do the right thing pay your rent, and not try to screw us over.
No drama. We're too old for anybody else's drama. We've all got it in our lives but we handle it. I'm not saying that we won't sit, listen and talk but we don't do well when it starts to consume our household.
Respect. You need to be respectful of each other's space, needs and belongings.
Absolutely NO drug or alcohol issues.
A social drink and occasional 420 is cool but nothing more.
Needs to be well trained and quiet as we have a night shift worker here.
A cat may be considered but it needs to be desexed and be in your room at night.
- Females (str)
- Females (gay/bi)
- Outdoors okay
- Without a cat or dog
- Dogs okay