Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Use of separate room
Description of the home
Tucked away in a secluded cul-de-sac, this full brick free standing character cottage offers charm and comfort with further potential on the 316sqm block. This welcoming entertainer is a hidden treasure in this premium location, close to rail, shops, cafes and school, walk to Chatswood and with easy access to the City.
• Central lounge with original fireplace and timber-panelled ceiling with atrium skylight
• Separate dining and modern stone kitchen opens to a covered entertaining deck with attractive leafy outlook
• Steps lead down to an al fresco entertaining terrace and private garden with lawns bordered by hedges
• Full of original features with polished timber floors, timber joinery and high ceilings with decorative central roses
• All three bedrooms with beautiful leadlighted windows, two with built-ins
• Updated bathroom with bath, plus underhouse laundry, second bathroom and storage/hobby room
• Set behind generous front gardens with level lawns bordered by a picket fence, offering potential for off-street parking
• Walkway at the end of the street to station and shopping and cafe strip
• Easy road, rail and bus access to schools, North Shore business centers and the City
- Living area heating
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Study or office
- Storage room
- Balcony, patio or deck
- Courtyard, garden or yard
- BBQ facilities
- Neighbourhood views
Bills and expenses
All bills along with internet and Netflix included.
- Animals and pets
- Bars, pubs or clubs
- Creative interests
- Current affairs
- Personal development
I am in the office most days throughout the week with the occasional work from home day. I was traveling interstate for work quite frequently before Covid hit and hope to do so again soon.
On the weekends I enjoy meeting up with friends for dinner and drinks or visiting family. At home I'm either relaxing with a movie, having a wine on the balcony, working on the house or going for a bush walk on the trails that are nearby.
I love dogs and occasional dog sit for my brother who owns a seven year old Kelpie / Lab, so pets are most welcome.
- Outdoors okay