Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Good view or outlook
Description of the home
Ruby & I would love to welcome another female into our home in Elizabeth South. Looking for stable flat mate who will stick around at least 6-12 months after a 1 month trial. Can be added to lease after trial period & can stay on longer term if all is working well.
I have a cosy little place thats slowly becoming Scandinavian in style... Floorboards in loungeroom & bedrooms, a quaint 1950s kitchen. Good size bathroom + separate toilet & laundry facilities. Aircon in Lounge & portable fans for other rooms. Oil Heater for warmth. We don't have a house phone or internet set up for the house (i use my phone data for any internet needs) so you would need to have your own internet. You are welcome to have a tv in your room but I'm more of Netflix fan when i feel like chilling with a good movie.
A huge yard that is a blank canvas awaiting creative intervention! Fully fenced & secure.
Ruby is my 2yo Staffie X who is a delightful, gentlenatured pup who loves playing ball or rope tug. Shes respectful & clean. I swear she is practically human in personality - makes me laugh alot! She will come say goodnight to everyone in the house. She wont go in your room unless you want her to.
We are in a quiet street with plenty of street parking as well as a spot in the front yard for 2 cars. I havent met neighbours yet but i think they are nice from the odd wave & hello. We are next door to a school. It's amazing how close we are to everything you might need - only 1min drive (or short walk) to Elizabeth city Centre shopping complex & Elizabeth Railway station & bus stop is closeby.
- Living area heating
- Clothes washer
- Courtyard, garden or yard
Bills and expenses
All bills - electricity & water & lawnmowing - will be split 50/50.
Internet - you will need to provide your own personal connection.
- Animals and pets
- Art and culture
- Community work
- Cooking and food
- Creative interests
- Current affairs
- Natural therapies
Ruby & I have been living on the road for 4 years so its really nice to finally put down roots in Adelaide. Ruby is a huge part of my life & my faithful sidekick!
I am unable to work due to health challenges so i am living on a pension. I fill my time with creativity & community work. I am an Artist, photographer, and I spend lots of time ministering with people walking with them through lifes challenges. So my home is my sanctuary & free of complications. I love to have visitors & meet new people - so will invite people for dinner semi regularly.
I am a Christian who lives with biblical ethics & values in my home. So Im looking for someone who is happy to live within these values.
Movies: love action & good storylines & interest in how other people live life. Would be nice to watch a movie together & hang out in the evening... its a chilled relaxed home where I hope you feel at ease.
* Female only
* Loves dogs
* has a job or stable income (landlord requirement)
* checkable Character References (landlord requirement)
* Trustworthy & respectful
* Friendly & open hearted
* enjoys company & a chat but also happy for time out - i dont want to live with someone who hibernates in their room all the time.
* cleans up after themselves in common areas & keeps their washing up done before bed. I will endevour to do the same.
* willing to share household chores - if it needs doing just do it.
* no addictions or drug dependencies - i dont mind a glass of wine with dinner but no excessive drinking. I dont want to deal with intoxication & no drugs allowed on premises - Landlord lives next door.
* if you have a partner / boyfriend they are most welcome to visit in common areas but not stay overnight.