Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Own bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Ceiling fan
- Desk available
Description of the home
- 1min From James St
- 5min from Burleigh Hill
but also very quiet, no road noise as the complex is well designed with very nice gardens, tennis court, pools, BBQ areas etc.
2 bed house, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, and living room.
Small deck with a very nice view over the gardens.
Feels like you are in a very quiet part of Burleigh while actually being in the centre.
- Ceiling fans
- Clothes washer
- Storage room
- Balcony, patio or deck
- Courtyard, garden or yard
- BBQ facilities
- Swimming pool
Bills and expenses
- Computers or Internet
- Health and fitness
Drink rarely, just social maybe once a month, I'm a non-smoker.
I Surf a lot. Study a lot. Work a lot. I love the ocean and recently finished my Freedive Instructor Course
I am a pretty motivated person in everything I do, so it would be nice to live with someone similar.
I visit my mother on the Sunshine Coast about 4 days of every 2 weeks as she is recently widowed.
So from time to time, the house is empty like a studio apartment for you.
I am a native Australian form sunshine coast, but I speak Spanish and Portuguese and lived most of my adult life outside of Australia.
Most of my friends on the gold coast are Latin American and we are always surfing having fun and trying to enjoy as much as we can between work and study.
I am very conscious and thoughtful of common areas like the kitchen living room etc. never leave
messes, I'm quiet and entertain myself easily in other words, we can have fun together but I am also respectful that
people need to relax on their own as well too.
- please clean dishes after you use them.
- there is a robot vacuum that cleans the house so cleaning is pretty easy. but
taking a little pride in living somewhere that's nice, neat and you feel good about coming home to is important.
- male or female is fine I get along with most people easily
- Some late nights or fun everynow and then is ok but the complex is pretty relaxed and quiet. it is not a good place for a Rave.
- it would be nice to meet foreigners in Australia as I like learning about new cultures/languages but Australian is fine too.
- someone that's motivated with whatever they are doing. you can't help but become like the people you are around
so it would be nice to live with someone that is dedicated or passionate about whatever they are doing in life right now
- Outdoors okay