Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
✔️ bedside table
single bed can be arranged
Description of the home
Looking for someone to help me make this house a home. House is in a good location and has great potential :)
Hoping to find a housemate who can become a friend but also values my need to isolate. I'm 19, unemployed but starting my own business. Music is my life, as is my cat Ida. I spend most of my time at home, and when I'm not there I'm probably at a concert.
- Parking on property with on street parking also available
- 3 minute walk to bus stops to go to elizabeth or smithfield 440 and 452. GA bus stops 5-10 minute walk.
- AC in lounge
- Big yards, feel free to add plants.
- Shared living spaces and wet rooms
- TV in loungeroom has netflix, disney and prime.
- House has pretty much everything, if you need extras feel free to buy it
- Can give you bedside table and a set of drawers at request :)
- You will have your own bedroom, however, if you need extra storage space feel free to put stuff in the craft/spare room.
- Living area heating
- Cable or satellite TV
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Courtyard, garden or yard
Bills and expenses
✔️ Rent $130 weekly
✔️ Unlimited internet ($32.5 monthly)
✔️ Electricity, Water and Gas will be done quarterly
- Female, straight
- Female, lesbian/bi
- Animals and pets
- Art and culture
- Bars, pubs or clubs
- Creative interests
- Personal development
- Females (str)
- Females (gay/bi)
- Males (gay/bi)
- Outdoors okay