Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Wardrobe or rack
A photo of the room is shown above
Description of the home
4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, semi-detached terrace in Alexandria. The house is fully furnished and has a modern kitchen, bathrooms and large living space with a deck. We have all now lived together in this house since late last year, and it's been great!
The house is perfectly placed –
- <1 minute walk to buses to the City, Usyd, UNSW, Coogee, Bondi Junction, Marrickville Metro and Leichardt (308, 355, 370)
- 10 minute walk to Erskineville station & 20 minute walk to others (Redfern, Newtown, Green Square)
- <1 minute walk to Erskineville Oval; 10 minute walk to Sydney Park
- 10 minute walk to Australian Technology Park
- 5 minute walk to Woolworths & Dan Murphy’s; 10 minute drive to Marrickville Metro
- 5-20 minute walk to great cafes, restaurants and bars at Alexandria, Erko Village and King St
- Cable or satellite TV
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Clothes dryer
- Storage room
- Balcony, patio or deck
Bills and expenses
Included in rent
- Female, straight
- Male, straight
- 18 to 24 years
- 25 to 30 years
- 31 to 35 years
- Bars, pubs or clubs
- Cooking and food
- 30yo management consultant working Mon-Fri in the CBD. Is social, enjoy company and social sports enthusiast.
- 24yo medical student studying full time nearby. Enjoys Netflix watching sessions, beach weekends and hanging out with friends.
- 32yo academic working nearby. Pretty chilled, enjoys cycling to nearby parks & beaches and hanging out with friends and family.
Please note: we're a vegetarian household so have a preference for vegetarians / people willing to not cook meat
- NOT a party house. By all means happy to entertain with dinner, cheese & wine, afternoon or evening drinks, but prefer to avoid a frat-house lifestyle