Kensington

Melbourne

Home type
House
Home size
2 bedrooms
Parking
No off-street parking

Private bedroom

Rent amount
Single$255 per week (excludes bills)
Couple$280 per week (excludes bills)
Date available
11 July 2019 for 6 months to plus
Bedroom size
Large bedroom (queen bed size)
Bedroom furniture
Without a bed
Features
  • Shared bathroom
  • Wardrobe or rack
  • Air-conditioner
  • Own outdoor area
Security bond
1 month
Other information
Good sized bedroom with door to small outdoor area (just an aircon unit outside). Decent sized wardrobe. Please note washing machine is in seperate cupboard in this bedroom (weird I know)

Home Description

Description of the home

I am looking for a housemate to move into my second bedroom in my Kensington terrace house. Located just 2 mins from Kensington station or 8 mins to Macauley Station. I have a nice courtyard which is excellent over summer months. There are plenty of shops and restaurants close by and the CBD is just 4km away, you can be there in just 15 mins via train.

Home features

  • Air-conditioning
  • Living area heating
  • Broadband Internet
  • Dishwasher
  • Clothes washer
  • Courtyard, garden or yard

Bills and expenses

Electricity, Internet, Gas and Water

Occupants Description

Gender & sexuality
Male, gay/bi
Age group
31 to 35 years
Smoking at home
Outdoor smoker
Pets
Have a cat
Main interests
  • Art and culture
  • Bars, pubs or clubs
  • Cooking and food
  • Creative interests
  • Fashion
  • Music
  • Socialising
  • Travel
About the occupants
G'day,

Brad here looking for someone to share my two bedroom place in Kensington. Forget Fitzroy or Collingwood, Kensington is the new cool place to be in Melbourne (If I keep telling myself this it will surely come true right??). This house has great transport connections via the Cragieburn or Upfield line. You can be in Brunswick in 20 mins or the city in just 15.

I'm a kiwi guy who has just turned 32. Whilst my days of crazy partying are almost behind me I still enjoy a bev in the weekend and socialising with mates. I'm very easy going, tidy, friendly and genuine.

I work full time in the world of advertising which consumes about 80% of my life. The other 20% is spent with mates at bars, going to gigs, traveling or hanging at home with my beautiful Ragdoll kitten Val (who you will have to love if you move in).
Compatible people
As it will just be the two of us (or three if you are a couple) I'm looking for someone who has similar interests to me and is sociable (although if you just want a place to sleep then that's fine too.) I'm open to living with anyone as long as they are honest and reliable. Extra points if you are excited about Meredith later this year.
Description of pets
Val is a sweet angel Ragdoll kitten. She is playful and loving.

Flatmate Preferences

Gender & sexuality
Any gender/sexuality
Age group
25 to 40 yrs
Smoking at home
  • Non-smokers
  • Outdoors okay
Pets
Without a cat or dog