Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Own bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Ceiling fan
- Use of separate room
- Good view or outlook
Description of the home
- Available end of June!
- Double room with private bathroom (toilet, shower and bath!)
- Perfect for couples or singles
- Naturally lit with wide windows and built in wardrobe
- Huge open living area with large sunny balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen with brand new stove top and oven.
- Large private food pantry
- 2 minute walk to Tallebudgera creek and beaches
- 15 minute walk to Burleigh Heads CBD and headland
- 200 metre walk to bus stop (routes north and south)
- On street parking
- Quiet and respectful neighbours both in the complex and surrounding apartments in Koala Park (5 minute walk to large natural park)
- Ceiling fans
- Broadband Internet
- Storage room
- Balcony, patio or deck
Bills and expenses
rent includes water,
power bills not included
- Female, straight
- Male, straight
- Art and culture
- Cooking and food
- Creative interests
We are a 22 year old couple, and have been living together for 3 years. We have lived in Melbourne, London, Italy and now beautiful Burleigh.
Sebastian is a full-time musician and Jade is a full-time university student. We both work part-time.