Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Use of separate room
Description of the home
- The rooms aren't huge so it would actually be two rooms for $150/week total (bedroom + study or however you want to do it)
- Evaporative air conditioning through the house
- A small car can park in the secure garage and there is room on the driveway or lawn for larger vehicles
- Bathroom will be yours, excepting guests
- Common areas are furnished
- Both rooms have just been repainted and recarpeted
- The rooms aren't furnished but I can probably rustle up a king single bed and other furniture if needed
Bus from the end of the road goes between Thornlie Train Station & Murdoch University.
There's lots of food options around and nice parks nearby.
- Living area heating
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Clothes dryer
- Courtyard, garden or yard
- BBQ facilities
Bills and expenses
Utilities for you would be roughly $50/week incl internet
- Computers or Internet
- Current affairs
- Health and fitness
- Video games
I like watching movies and reading in my spare time.
I'm out a couple of nights a week and occasionally have friends around to play board games.
I like chatting but also happy to have my own space.