Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Own bathroom
- Wardrobe or rack
Description of the home
Relatively new house, built in 2005!
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house !
Your bedroom will fit a queen bed and you also have a Built in Wardrobe!
You could fit a tallboy in the wardrobe if required!
You will have your own bathroom, unless we have visitors or a guest!
The house will be fully furnished except for your room!
There will be a spare bedroom if you have a friend or family wanting to stay!
- Air Conditioning & Heating.
- Stainless Steel Appliances in the Kitchen
- Security Alarm
I will get internet organised prior to you moving in!
Also, we are in talks with the landlord to see if we can park a second car in the drive way on the stones so there may be the possibility of being off street parking. I will keep those interested informed on that answer!
- Living area heating
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Clothes dryer
- Courtyard, garden or yard
Bills and expenses
All bills will be split in half! Electricity, water, gas and internet!
- Animals and pets
- Health and fitness
My name is Brodie! 24 year old female!
Have a Bachelor of Business (Sport Management)!
Worked in Agriculture since I was 15!
Will be starting a new job as a Resourcing Specialist shortly!
Love sport! Footy, netball and cricket!
Walk my doggo at least once a day if not twice a day!
Played sport all my life! Footy, netball, hockey, badminton, tennis, basketball, plus I have pretty much tried most sports once!
Originally from Victoria so feel free to show me some good places around town!
- happy to socialise
- likes animals
- open to helping with animals if I am away
- working or keeping busy
- can take a joke
- Bear - Husky x Sharpei - 1.5 yrs old - Chocolate colour - Super energetic - loves to play with her toys - can be naughty at times - outdoor doggo
- Archie - Cat - 2.5 yrs old - Black and white - Long haired - Chubby boy - Loves flopping over infront of you - loves belly rubs - loves his food - indoor boy
- Outdoors okay
- Without a cat or dog
- Cats okay