Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Ceiling fan
- Good view or outlook
Included in weekly rent: all water, gas and electricity, unlimited internet, fully furnished common areas.
Availability: ** Now
Description of the home
*Must love animals - I have a dog!
Homely Home with all the comforts and close to all the excitement!
Recently renovated, this extremely versatile and spacious home in Molendinar offers the envied Gold Coast outdoor lifestyle and the tranquility of a resort!
Polished timber floors throughout and a high pitched roof, new kitchen, new bathrooms and newly built sandstone pool.
- All bills and unlimited internet included
- Perfect for University students or professionals
- 5-minutes to Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital and Shops
- 15-minutes to Surfers Paradise beaches, nightlife/ attractions!
- Bus stop very close to home
- No pets (friendly dog already at the house)
- Minimum lease of six (6) months (negotiable)
· Ground floor overlooking the stunning sparkling pool.
· Large shared bathroom with separate toilet.
· Outside toilet, perfect for the pool!
· Large modern kitchen with servery to outdoor oasis living area.
· Multiple outdoor living areas.
· 667sqm allotment, fully fenced/private.
· Security cameras installed.
· Landscaped gardens at front and rear of home.
· Undercover outdoor fitness area (power cage, benches, barbells, dumbbells etc.)
· Common areas fully furnished!
- Ceiling fans
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Balcony, patio or deck
- Courtyard, garden or yard
- BBQ facilities
- Neighbourhood views
- Swimming pool
- Gym or fitness area
Bills and expenses
All bills included in rent (utilities and unlimited internet data).
All personal consumables are the responsibility of each tenant (food, beverages, toilet paper, toiletries).
All rooms put in $20 per month to get a professional cleaner in to clean bathrooms, kitchens and floors.
- 25 to 30 years
- 31 to 35 years
- Outdoor smoker
- Animals and pets
- Art and culture
- Bars, pubs or clubs
- Community work
- Cooking and food
- Creative interests
- Current affairs
- Health and fitness
- Movie goer
- Personal development
Jai, 33yo, male
Works full-time in Food and Beverage.
Originally from Adelaide and moved to Melbourne and then to the Gold Coast.
Enjoys watching movies, eating out and maintaining a relatively healthy lifestyle (does Bootcamp 5x per week).
In terms of social activities, enjoys having a couple of drinks on days off with good company and over good conversation.
Tim - 35yo male.
Work as an Area Manager for cafe group.
Enjoys a good dinner and wine.
Max - 30yo male.
French, works in hospitality.
Thomas - 27yo male.
Works full-time from home.
Enjoys a good dinner and wine.
Respect of privacy and security
Friendly and approachable
Clean and tidy
She's extremely intelligent and loves both people and other dogs. Very well behaved!
She’s a great guard dog and it does take her about a week to warm to people!
- Females (str)
- Males (str)
- Gay males
- Outdoors okay