Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Own bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Ceiling fan
- Use of separate room
Description of the home
Hey guys I have a room available from December in a cute little suburb of Highfields, the room is available pretty much from December.
- Arguably the shortest street in Highfields so very easy to find
- next door neighbours on one side is a farm so you can sit and have your morning coffee with the cows who come to say hello sometimes
- Woolworths and Coles 15 min walk or 2 min drive away
- A selection of cafes are all within 5 min drive
- Bus stop - 5 min walk
- a couple of gyms and parks (including dog parks) within 5 min drive.. nice area to go for runs and not feel like you’re about to get robbed
- House is completely furnished, apart from your room. There’s room in the second lounge room for a lounge. I could also move some furniture into the large shed so that you feel more at home with your furniture.
- Pretty much one of the only houses with a view of a farm.
- You would have your own toilet and bathroom
- The bedroom can fit a king bed and side tables, has aircon and built ins
- Medium size lawn that is great for my piss-poor gardening skills, but provides enough shrubbery to make you feel like you don't live in a housing commission or mental asylum.
- There’s a back patio
- House is actually nice and it’s big.. rented through a place in Toowoomba
- you would have a park inside the electric garage or shed out the back.
- I have three wheelie bins and a compost bin so if you’re a greenie and love to recycle and make compost or if you drink a lot and need more room for wine bottles, I’ve got you covered.
- Ceiling fans
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Courtyard, garden or yard
Bills and expenses
Halves in electricity. $60 a month for internet (NBN) unlimited. Halves in excess water if applicable.
- Animals and pets
- Bars, pubs or clubs
- Health and fitness
- Very open and honest, love a good laugh, a glass of wine, gym.
- employed full time
- Courteous and clean.
- love cats, they run a household
- must be able to live with my fur babies
- Able to work with your household as a team, i.e; unpack dishwasher, sweep and so on.
- Reliable, respectful and courteous.
- Ability to laugh at yourself and not take life so seriously.
- Outdoors okay
- Without a cat or dog
- Dogs okay