Abbotsford

Melbourne

Home type
House
Home size
2 bedrooms
Parking
No off-street parking

Private bedroom

Rent amount
Single$290 per week (excludes bills)
Couple$350 per week (excludes bills)
Date available
18 April 2019 for 6 months to plus
Bedroom size
Large bedroom (queen bed size)
Bedroom furniture
Without a bed
Features
  • Shared bathroom
Security bond
Discuss
Other information
The available bedroom is large, like king bed and desk large, unfurnished and is at the front of the house so lots of light through the East facing front window. No built-in robes though so you may need to hit up ikea.

Home Description

Description of the home

The house itself is a double brick number with public transport, shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes, breweries and the yarra trail at your doorstep. With two bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a real-life backyard, it’s a bloody lovely change from apartment living. The main areas are fully furnished although missing a TV – if our new housemate doesn’t already own one I’m happy to purchase but holding off just in case fate steps in.

The available bedroom is large, like king bed and desk large, unfurnished and is at the front of the house so lots of light through the East facing front window. No built-in robes though so you may need to hit up ikea.

Permit parking out the front.
Bond is $1,650

Home features

  • Broadband Internet
  • Clothes washer
  • Courtyard, garden or yard

Bills and expenses

Bills are electricity, gas, water, internet and netflix split evenly

Occupants Description

Gender & sexuality
Female, straight
Age group
25 to 30 years
Smoking at home
Non-smoker
Pets
Have a dog
Main interests
  • Animals and pets
  • Art and culture
  • Bars, pubs or clubs
  • Cooking and food
  • Fashion
  • Movie goer
  • Music
  • Socialising
  • Television
  • Writing
About the occupants
You would be living with myself and my 8 month old cocker spaniel mix, Clooney. I’m 29, a kiwi (been in Melbs 8 years though) and work as People & Culture Coordinator for a pub group. I keep it pretty quiet during the week and tend to explore whatever bougie hot spot broadsheet is ramming down my throat on the weekends. Wine, cheese, Netflix, just your average bear really.
Compatible people
We’re keen for this place to be a bit of a sanctuary so hoping to find someone who is keen to be mates whilst respecting privacy, big on dogs and capable of cleaning up after themselves. Essentially looking to make this a home rather than just a house (and definitely not a party house).
Description of pets
Clooney comes to work with me most days, graduated top of his obedience school, sleeps 80% of the time and spends the other 20% eating or doing tricks in the hope of eating. He is the epitome of a good boy.

Flatmate Preferences

Gender & sexuality
Any gender/sexuality
Age group
25 to 35 yrs
Smoking at home
  • Non-smokers
  • Outdoors okay
Pets
  • Without a cat or dog
  • Cats okay
  • Dogs okay