Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Wardrobe or rack
- Double glazed windows
- Good view or outlook
Large Sliding Wardrobes with plenty of space!
Description of the home
• Large, Bright and Spacious
• 5th Floor Apartment with amazing Sea Views!
• Fully furnished with Wifi, Netflix, 55inch TV w/Chromecast.
• Large Couch, Washing Machine, Dryer, Fully kitted out Kitchen.
• Well Kitted out Home Gym to make use of during Lockdown with Bench, Dumbbells, Bands and Accessories.
Property is well located:
• Located in central Randwick
• 3min walk to Woolies, Coles, Randwick Shopping Centre etc.
• Close to all Bars, Restaurants, Cafes, Gyms
• 5min walk to UNSW, Centennial Park
• 10min walk to Coogee Beach
• Right beside public transport with direct lines into the City.
Living with myself (Irish) and one other Kiwi Guy!
Very Clean, Tidy and Sociable!
PM for inspections or any more questions!
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Clothes dryer
- Storage room
- Balcony, patio or deck
- Water views
- Elevator / Lift
Bills and expenses
- Bars, pubs or clubs
- Cooking and food
- Health and fitness
All super friendly, clean and sociable!
We all apricate our own space but also like to be social at the same time!
All welcoming and excited at the prospect of a new housemate!
We're all between the ages of 24-26 so not too old to be boring or too young to be a pain in the ass!
Currently Myself and Liam are working full time, mostly at the office with one or two days a week from home!
Weekdays we enjoy spending time together some of evenings (not all lol) whether that be cooking in the kitchen, watching TV or having a chill glass of wine/beer! All pretty active in terms of gym and health & fitness!
Weekends we pretty much spend as much time out and about as possible, whether that be at the beach, going for walks, surfing, golfing or any other activity to keep us busy!
Hopefully we sound like your ideal housemates and we look forward to meeting you!
Someone who is into health and fitness, good music, enjoys a glass of wine/beer at the weekends would be ideal!
We're also happy to have someone who enjoys their own company and does their own thing!
- Outdoors okay