Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Wardrobe or rack
- Built-in wardrobe
- Desk available
Description of the home
3 bedroom apartment with a max of 3 occupants. (1 person per bedroom)
If you're on the hunt for a new home that’s modern, clean and convenient then you should come check out our place. :)
- Spacious common/living room with air-conditioning, large TV, large comfy couch, nice dining table etc.
- Large bathroom (shower and bath).
- Internal laundry and dryer.
- Large apartment balcony PLUS our own rooftop terrace!
- Unlimited ADSL2+
- Great location: 48 Garden Street in Alexandria. <9 minute walk to Redfern Station, multiple bus stops nearby, IGA nearby and Woolies About 10-15 min walk away. Pretty close to University of Sydney and UTS, but UNSW is a trek.
- Underground car-park is currently rented to someone else but could be available at an extra cost. Car-park is remote control access.
- Living area heating
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Clothes dryer
- Storage room
- Balcony, patio or deck
- Elevator / Lift
Bills and expenses
$15 per week per person (should cover all bills including internet, gas, electricity)
- 25 to 30 years
- 31 to 35 years
- Animals and pets
- Bars, pubs or clubs
- Cooking and food
- Health and fitness
- Movie goer
- Clean, respectful, reliable.
- Any gender/age/nationality/orientation/religion welcome.
- Willingness to help keep common areas clean.
- 3 month minimum commitment, but prefer a longer term house mate.
- Outdoors okay