Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Wardrobe or rack
Description of the home
A short 10 min stroll to Bondi Junction Train Station, within 5 mins of bus stops going both towards the city and away.
Centennial Park is directly across the road, and you can see it from the balcony.
Walking distance to Bondi Junction Shops, Westfield Mall as well as the vibrant Woollahra Village.
- Located on level 3 in a small security Art Deco block
- Open plan living/dining area
- Modern kitchen with all new appliances including dishwasher
- Both bedrooms with abundance of natural light
- Contemporary bathroom
- Vinyl flooring and brand new carpet in the bedrooms
- Internal laundry with fitted dryer
- Newly refurbished throughout (new kitchen/bathroom/floors/carpet/paint/light fitting/ blinds)
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Clothes dryer
- Balcony, patio or deck
- BBQ facilities
- Neighbourhood views
- Electronic security
Bills and expenses
Electricity, Internet, Water all split 50/50 when the bills come in :)
Bond is required when you move in (4 weeks rent)
- Art and culture
- Cooking and food
- Creative interests
- Health and fitness
If you like any of the above, I'm sure we'll get along great! :)
I like to go out but I don't bring the party home to the apartment since it's a pretty nice place to relax and chill. I'm looking for someone similarly balanced.
Things that are really important to me are:
- respectful & considerate (this isn't a party house)
- snacks and chats
- dinners once in a while
- paying bills and rent on time (this is a must!)
If you're a couch potato or only want to spend time in your room then this probably isn't the place for you.
- Females (str)
- Males (str)
- Males (gay/bi)