Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Own bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Double glazed windows
- Good view or outlook
- Carpet floors.
- Large windows with blinds.
- Own bathroom, 1 metre as you walk out of bedroom.
Description of the home
A 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Erskineville apartment in a convenient location for all living needs.
It is located opposite Sydney Park which is always a nice place for a run or walk. Other locations include:
- Across the road from St Peters train station
- Bus stop located right outside to various areas (308, 348, 370)
- Marrickville Metro 12min away for supermarket and other stores.
- Other Woolworths 10min walk away
- Fitness Playground gym 2min walk away
- 10-15min walk to the busier parts of Newtown
The living area is fully equipped. This includes kitchen, lounge and dining area.
- Living area heating
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Clothes dryer
- Storage room
- Balcony, patio or deck
- City views
- Neighbourhood views
- Elevator / Lift
Bills and expenses
- Internet $35/month
- Gas/Electricity is split evenly each month
- Sort out food separately
- Cleaning products currently shared
- The apartment has 1 car spot which I am using.
- Bars, pubs or clubs
- Computers or Internet
- Health and fitness
- Video games
I work a pretty crazy day-night shift roster at a chemical plant, which means I sometimes leave/enter the apartment at early hours of the morning.
Someone who is keen to share a coffee/wine and the odd shared dinner. I think it's nice to host the odd social event - but not quite a weekly party situation.
For my early start/finishes I try to make as little noise as possible. I haven't had any complaints from previous flatmates and this does mean you'd have the place to yourself when I'm on night shift 😁.