Private bedroom Disabled bedroom (hidden)
- Shared bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Double glazed windows
- TV aerial outlet
- Own outdoor area
- Good view or outlook
Description of the home
Spacious living with abundant outdoor spaces.
Share house with myself a full time gym owner, my small Maltese shitzu dog and staffy cross. Super friendly and lovable.
Looking for healthy professionals that want to grow from each other.
- Nestled quietly away from the street. Centrally located in a foodie culture.
Next door to Sydneys most popular eateries and cafes including;
bread and circus, grounds of alexandria, campos coffee, gypsy and more being built as we speak.
- A stones throw away from a brand new woolworths and dan murphys and if you want to get your shop on close to some fantastic discount warehouses.
- Numerous parks in the area with Sydney park and Alexandria and Erskineville park just around the corner.
- Bus services to the city, rail, Sydney Uni, UTS and the beaches within easy reach.
- oversized floor plan
- open plan living and dining opening up on to courtyards front and back
- balconies on rooms
- district and city views
- newly renovated
- stone topped kitchen with quality Neff appliances
- all rooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
Except for the room the house is FULLY furnished
-lounge and kitchen and both gardens fully furnished
-fully stocked appliances for all cooking needs
- Cable or satellite TV
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes washer
- Clothes dryer
- Balcony, patio or deck
- Courtyard, garden or yard
- BBQ facilities
- Neighbourhood views
- Electronic security
Bills and expenses
Internet is included.
Rates are divided per head every quarter.
- Cooking and food
- Creative interests
- Health and fitness
- Natural therapies
- Personal development
- Video games
I work extremely early mornings and later nights than most usual people so sharing a bathroom will not be a problem. I think it will feel like you almost have the house to yourself too with my work hours if you are a 9-5er.
I am enjoy my own company as well as others and this being a new house it is also a new chapter for me so i want to fill it with good energy and happiness.
I like to meditate daily and consider my personal well being and development at the fore front of my priorities. That, and my business growth.
- Females (str)
- Males (str)